BE Admissions 2019-20
- Accredited by NBA and NAAC with “A” Grade
- “SILVER” Rating by QS I Gauge
- Choose from 6 engineering streams (CSE, ISE, ME, CV, EEE, ECE)
- Multicultural Campus with students from different states of India
- Excellent Learning Ambiance and Infrastructure
- Secured 57 VTU Ranks so far
- State-of-the-art Innovation Center to help create and innovate
- Incubation Center to help students with their entrepreneurial stints
- VVCE Scholarships of INR 20 Lakhs
- Excellent training and placement opportunities
- Nearly 30+ technical and cultural clubs to nurture your passion and hobbies
Candidate should have passed in 2nd PUC / 12th Std / Equivalent Exam with English as one of the Languages and obtained a Minimum of 45% of Marks in aggregate in Physics and Mathematics along with Chemistry / Bio-Technology / Biology / Electronics / Computer. (40% for SC, ST, Cat-1, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B category candidates).
Candidate should have qualifying rank in either CET or COMEDK entrance test.
For CET Quota test is conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority for candidates of Karnataka Domicile. For details log on to www.kea.kar.nic.in
For COMEDK quota, test is conducted by Karnataka Unaided Private Engineering Colleges Association Authority, for both Karnataka and non-karnataka candidates. For details log on to www.comedk.org
For Management quota seats, VVCE invites applications from eligible candidates, that is those who fulfill the minimum norms required for admission as specified above, and based on personal counselling, these seats are allotted on merit amongst the candidates applied. For details on obtaining applications, counselling, etc,
Apply online for Management Quota Seats https://vvs.dhi-edu.com/vvs_vvce/#/onlineappform/vvs_vvce
Tuition fee as fixed by the Government of Karnataka/ COMED- K for the academic year 2019-20 is as mentioned below:
- Tuition fee for B. E. admitted through CET: Rs.58,806/- per year [For UG branches – CSE, ISE, ECE, EEE, ME and CV ]
- Tuition fee for B. E. admitted through COMED-K: Rs.2,01,960/- per year [ For UG branches – CSE, ISE, ECE, ME and CV ]
- Tuition fee for B. E. admitted through COMED-K: Rs.1,43,748/- per year [ For UG branch – EEE ]
University / College fees payable – will be informed at the time of admission.
For Management seats contact: