ADMISSION PROCESS FOR PG COURSES (MBA & M.TECH):
- Admission to PG Courses is done as per KEA Norms.
M.TECH (COMPUTER SCIENCE/MACHINE DESIGN/SIGNAL PROCESSING):
The minimum aggregate percentage in eligibility examination (Bachelor’s degree, BE/B.Tech) for admission is 50% for GM and 45% in case of SC/ST, and qualifying rank in either PGCET/GATE is a must.
- Out of the total seats, 80% is filled through KEA and 20% through Management.
- The minimum percentage in eligibility examination (Bachelor’s degree BBM/B.Com/B.Sc/BA/BE, etc) for admission is 50% for GM and 45% in case of SC/ST; and qualifying rank in either PGCET/KMAT/CMAT is a must.
- Out of the total seats, 50% is filled through PGCET by KEA and 50% through Management.
- Invitation of applications for filling Management seats in MBA/M.Tech will be done sometime during July/August.
For more details on Admission, you may contact Administrative Officer at 0821-4276201 or through E mail – [email protected]